Wednesday 29 July 2009

More Bread

Lots of photos of various breads made at the course, including Tuscan Harvest Bread (made with lots of grapes and raisins and vino santo), pirozhki (with egg and cabbage), all-real-butter croissants, focaccia, French country bread with lots of nuts and dried fruit, and a communal wheatsheaf (with mouse). There were others, such as various rhy breads, brioche, fruitbread (which I turned into a gugelhupf) - I can't even remember it all.

The people on the course were a good mix of young and old, new hands and experienced bakers, and of course there was Andrew, who knows more about bread than I've ever forgotton.

Brilliant








1 comment:

  1. wow. yum. and looks like such fun! I've finally remembered to read your blog- tell Carla I loved the recent postings - and am feeling even more wistful that we didn't make it over this summer. Perhaps soon..? And please do think about a trip to Vermont sometime... it's quite lovely and very kid-friendly! (Though I myself need a Europe fix - and ideally before too many more eons go by!) Much much love to the three of you...

    ReplyDelete