Tuesday 30 March 2010

Sunshine on a rainy day...


When Max is feeling a bit grotty or things are a bit tough (right now we have a nice herpes-like virus all over his tongue which makes it very painful for him to eat), I like to remember the nice, cute, funny things my little boy says or does. It makes the whining more bearable. The other day we were talking about the weekend my Mum came to stay. "MY Grandma", said Max (possessively) "Yes, YOUR Grandma", I responded. "No!" retorted Max "I Grandma NOT. I Max!" That one certainly made me laugh out loud! And yesterday, when he pointed at a picture of a pineapple in his book and said "porcupine!" This age can be very tough but there is compensation aplenty with the cuteness of these little people, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment